BenQ PE5120 DLP Video Projector review
What makes a projector fit BenQ’s new Home Theater Series? An elegant shell built around the leading edge of DLP technology, delivering a true cinematic experience. Engineered to be the centerpiece of an integrated home theater, the PE8700 will stun you with its breathtaking video images. Project the brilliance of the BenQ PE5120 into your home, and let BenQ’s family entertain yours.
- DLP technology, HD2 Mustang chip set – superior performance, longer life
- Native resolution 854 x 480 (16:9, also supports 640 x 350 to 1,280 x 1,024) – HDTV is now a reality
- 1,000 ANSI lumens – Perfect brightness for home theater
- 2,000:1 contrast ratio providing the most dramatic shading and depth
- Quiet cooling system – less than 27dB audible noise
- Wide-angle lens allows for a large image even in smaller rooms
- RS232 control port supports home automation
- Three-year limited warranty, free first year QXchange service
What’s in the Box
PE5120, user’s manual, user’s manual CD, Quick Start guide, remote control, battery, soft carrying case, warranty information book, power cord, video cable, S-video cable, VGA to DVI-D cable, USB cable, lamp Read more..